The It Girls (Nancy Bartholomew). - Скачать | Читать книгу онлайн

The It Girls (Nancy Bartholomew). - Скачать | Читать книгу онлайн

Michelle 0 5 01.17 10:04
Представляем для скачивания и чтения книгу The It Girls от известного автора Nancy Bartholomew.

Произведение -го года.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

Madison. Becca. Porsche. Alexa. Vanessa. Chloe.The It Girls They're rich, fabulous…and dangerously underestimated.It Girl: Porsche RothschildMission: Pose as Hollywood big shot Jeremy Reins's girlfriend and find out who's making threats against the movie star.Being beautiful and rich simply wasn't enough – I needed to get a life. Then the Gotham Roses asked little-old-me to join their high-society crime-fighting team.But I'm so not sure about this first assignment – baby-sitting Jeremy Reins and his crazy entourage in L.A. He's been getting death threats, but is this pretty-boy actor making up the stalker to get more attention? I thought so – until the first bullet whizzed by me.At least my BFF, Marlena, is here. We'll ferret out the truth. Then it's back to important business – like picking out my Oscar dress….

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

63249440.jpg

If you enjoyed this information and you would certainly like to receive even more info pertaining to Wmlogs kindly visit our own web site.

Comments

Service
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
1522-0548
월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info